Celebrating all the Kick Ass Ladies
Kick ass ladies rocked!
Wow! Our fourth annual Kick Ass Ladies Club celebration at Kings was incredible! It was an inspiring night of sharing successes, failures, lessons and insights with more than 250 of Raleigh's most kick ass ladies. If you ever needed a jolt of energy or inspiration, this was it. A huge thank you to Kings for hosting and our incredible host committee and moderator Pam Saulsby for making the evening such a success.
- Moderator: Pam Saulsby, journalist, artist
- Melanie Allen, Conservation Trust for NC
- Laila Bell, NC Child
- Chanda Branch, Raleigh Arts Commission, teacher, small business owner/sales
- Kellie Burris, LGBT Center of Raleigh
- Jessica Holmes, Wake County Commissioner
- Devin Lentz, Transgender Initiative, LGBT Center of Raleigh
- Molly McKinley, NC Conservation Network
We also wanted to thank Fiction Kitchen, Capital Club 16, Buku and A Pig's Ear Donut Holes for providing tasty treats for us to enjoy. We couldn't do this without you!
Kick Ass Dinner Series
Our Kick Ass Dinner series is a pot-luck style, small group networking and learning opportunity. Each gathering will feature a Kick Ass Host sharing her knowledge, expertise, and passion. These small gatherings will give you the chance to connect with our Kick Ass Hosts, other Kick Ass Ladies, and Beehive members while discussing in-depth topics of interest.
Most recent series
We just finished our last round of dinners for the year. Check out these amazing topics! If you have requests or ideas for topics, please submit a contact form and we'll add them to our list. Watch out next year for more dinners!
- A Judge's Perspective: How the courts can protect children and the future of our community
- All Eyes on Me: Comedy, self-promotion, and body positivity
- Social Entrepreneurship: Empowering YOU to think outside the box and solve social issues in innovative ways
- Alternative Transportation in Wake County
- Embracing "why not?" in business ownership and beyond